Men’s Golf Events
Men’s events are planned each year with a variety of formats for member play and member/guest events. The premier event of the golf season is our annual Men’s Invitational which includes 90 member-guest teams each year. This event includes three days of competition along with nightly social events that are sure to impress!
- Men’s Toss Groups – Tuesday through Friday at 12:00pm, Saturday and Sunday at 8:00am
- Champions Senior Toss – Tuesday’s and Friday’s at 9:30am
- Spring, Summer, and Fall Golf League on Wednesday Nights
- Men's Golf Events through the year: Bloody Mary Best Ball, Spring Stag, Member/Member/Member, Men's Shootout, Member/Member Masters, Senior Club Championship, Men's Invitational, Club Championship, Fall Sportsman Classic, The Casper, Tough Man Tournament and the Turkey Open
Ladies Golf Events
Warwick Hills has an active group of women golfers of all levels. We offer events and programs geared toward both competitive and social low-stress golf. All ladies can take advantage of our early season free clinics and Get Golf Ready classes. These classes are provided to encourage newer, less experienced golfers to learn more and gain comfort on the course. Our very own professional, Jenn Brody, plays an active role in making all of our ladies events and programs special for our members and guests.
- 3,6,9ers - Newer Golfer Ladies Leagues on Tuesday Nights
- Spring, Summer and Fall League on Tuesday Nights
- Open Ladies Toss - Tuesdays and Saturdays at 9:00am
- Ladies Golf Events through the year: Pink ParTee (benefiting local breast cancer initiatives), Member/Member, Speedball, Grandmothers & Seniors, Ladies Invitational, Stagette Day, Ladies Interclub, Club Championship, Warwick Cup and a Shamble/Shootout
Couples Golf Events
Fridays and major summer holidays are popular times for couples' golf through the year. Many of our couples events are blended with fun themed dinners and entertainment after golf. The events usually have a good mix of both competitive and fun formats that encourage an engaging social round with fellow members and guests.
- Super Twilight – Play in groups of six, social alternate gender scramble format
- Couples 18 Hole Events on Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day
- Couples Glow Golf
- Couples Foot Golf
- Couples Tailgate Twilight
Junior Golf Events
Junior Golf Clinic Divisions:
- 1 Holers, 3 Holers, 5 Holers, 9 Holers and 18 Holers
Warwick Hills proudly hosts many outings throughout the summer, with Monday being the designated day for outings.